Division of Biobank Program for an Integrated Database of Clinical and Genomic Information
|Key Fields||Japan Genomic Medicine Program|
The objective of this program is to improve the infrastructure for sharing clinical and genomic information in order to accelerate R&D, and to promote genomic medicine in a clinical setting.
In this program, we promote studies that clarify the relationship between genomic information and clinical characteristics such as information about diagnosis and treatment for Japanese patients in the fields of rare/intractable diseases, cancers, infectious diseases, dementia, and other diseases. Furthermore, it develops data storage (DS) for each disease group and integrated databases (IDB), which gather clinical and genomic integrated information to be utilized for clinical and research purposes.
Management and Evaluation Framework
- PS (Program Supervisor)
- Shinich Kohsaka, M.D., Ph.D., Director-General Emeritus, National Institute of Neuroscience, national Center of Neurology and Psychiatry
- PO (Program Officer)
- Hidewaki Nakagawa, M.D., Ph.D., Team Leader, Laboratory for Genome Sequencing Analysis, RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences
- Tatsuhiko Tsunoda, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Medical Science Mathematics, Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Yutaka Takebe, M.D., Ph.D., National Center for AIDS/STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Kenzaburo Tani, M.D., Ph.D., Project Professor, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo
- Yasuhiro Torashima, M.D., Ph.D., School of Medicine, Nagasaki University
- Hiroyuki Mano, M.D., Ph.D., Director, National Cancer Center Research Institute
- Kunihiro Yoshida, M.D., Ph.D., Project Professor, Division of Neurogenetics, Department of Brain Disease Research, Shinshu University School of Medicine
Last updated 2019.2.6