Department of Health and Clinical Data Division of Genomic Medicine
The Division of Genomic Medicine promotes the medical R&D based on various analysis from genomic data, and the governance of research environment for the infrastructure and utilization of health care/medical data including genomic data. By the encouragement to utilize those data, this division supports some researches to contribute various disease onset, prevention from serious illness, diagnosis, and therapy, which are corelated to between genetic mutation and polymorphism and various disease onset, overlooking a personal life-stage.
- Tohoku Medical Megabank Project
- Program for Promoting Platform of Genomics based Drug Discovery
- Platform Program for Promotion of Genome Medicine
- Program for an Integrated Database of Clinical and Genomic Information
- National BioResource Project (NBRP)
- BioBank Japan Project for Genomic and Clinical Research