Please feel free to ask us questions by phone. Some examples of the kinds of questions we frequently get are shown below.
- This is my first time to take part in an invitation for research proposals. What should I do?
- I heard that the project was taken over by AMED, but I don't know where to contact you.
- Please let me know what kind of systems are available for research subsidies.
- I would like to receive pamphlets, guidebooks, and other publications that you provide.
Information about invitations for research proposals (explanatory meetings and documents regarding invitations for research proposals)
- Please see here for information about invitations for research proposals.
Members of the press
|Inquiries about news coverage and the press||Department of Planning and Management||+81-3-6870-2245|
Requests to give talks, write material, reprint material, or receive pamphlets
|Requests to give talks||Department of Planning and Management||+81-3-6870-2245|
Inquiries regarding procedures for handling paperwork
|(1) Regarding questions / advice on procedures for handling paperwork for grant-in-aid / subsidized projects||Department of Research Promotion||Please see here for information about invitations for research proposals.|
|(2) Point of contact for reporting misuse of research funds||Department of Research Integrity and Legal Affairs||+81-3-6870-2211|
Inquiries regarding intellectual property (IP)
|(1) Regarding the protection and use of IP in the medical field Department of Intellectual Property (Medical IP Desk)||Department of Intellectual Property||+81-3-6870-2237|
|(2) Other inqueiries regarding IP||Department of Intellectual Property||+81-3-6870-2214|
|For other inquiries, or if you are not sure where to direct your inquiry, please contact||Division of General Affairs||+81-3-6870-2200
Email : jimu-ask"at"amed.go.jp
Replace "at" with "@".
Last updated 2017.10.5