Calls for Proposals FY 2017 Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) collaborative call: Prevention and Management of Mental Disorders
|Status of Grants/Funding Opportunities||Grants/Funding Opportunities|
|R&D phase||Applied Study, Clinical Research|
|Key Fields||Psychiatric & Neurological Disorders(1st)|
|Submission Deadline||2017.4.11 Tue|
Public offering content
Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED) in Collaboration with the Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD)* pleased to announce the collaborative call for proposal on implementation research for the Prevention and Management of Mental Disorders in Low-and Middle-income Countries (LMICs). This program is not intended to support research that can be conducted primarily in high-income countries. For details of the call, please refer to the GACD guidance and AMED supplemental application guideline.
- (1) Research period
- Up to 3 years (JFY 2017 - JFY 2019)
- (2) Project size
- 10.0 million yen/year for up to 3-years (including indirect cost)
0-1 project is expected to be awarded
- The Principal Investigator has to be based at an eligible research institutions in Japan, in line with AMED eligibility policy
- Research team must be comprised with one or more collaborating researcher (s)* who belongs to a collaborating research institute (s) of the LMICs.
* Collaborating researcher is a researcher who collaborates with research project but his/her affiliating institution can’t conclude a contract to use a grant.
** Co-investigator and collaborating researcher are different.
Co-investigator(s) is a researcher who collaborates with research project and his or her affiliating institution concludes a contract to use a grant.
How to Apply
Please read the guidance noted in the GACD website and the AMED Supplemental Application Guideline before proceeding with your application.
Submission of the application forms
- The application can only be submitted in English via the GACD’s submission portal (Common Submission Portal.)
- The Japan based applicants shall also submit the supplemental application form issued by AMED by e-mail (chikyukibo“AT”amed.go.jp)
Last updated 2017.3.17