Department of Innovative Drug Discovery and Development Division of Pharmaceutical Research and Development
The Division of Pharmaceutical Research and Development promotes research that strengthens the foundation of drug discovery support and the development of technologies that can be the drug discovery foundation, targeting various modalities through collaboration with academia and industry.
Specifically, the division promotes fundamental R&D related to modalities, from the creation of new modalities to the design, compound optimization, activity evaluation, and R&D of manufacturing technology for each modality. The division works on building the support foundation required for drug discovery R&D, such as drug design technologies, compound libraries, and shared analysis equipment. The division also supports drug development, from target identification to clinical research, from the viewpoint of various disease, including cancers.
- Project for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Evolution (P-CREATE)
- Science and Technology Platform Program for Advanced Biological Medicine
- Project Focused on Developing Key Technology for Discovering and Manufacturing Drugs for Next-Generation Treatment and Diagnosis
- Research on Development of New Drugs
- Platform Project for Supporting Drug Discovery and Life Science Research
03/28/22Comparison of clonal architecture between primary and immunodeficient mouse engrafted acute myeloid leukemia cells
12/23/21CLIP1-LTK fusion: A novel druggable gene fusion in NSCLC,identified using LC-SCRUM-Asia genomic screening platform - A step further to precision medicine -
11/25/20Development of chemically - modified microRNA143-3p targeting RAS networks -